Thursday, April 21, 2011

Exciting Things To Come...

So.. obviously, I have been WAY to busy to blog!, BUT I had an extra 30 minutes this morning and so I thought I would blog!! YAY


So I have lots of really exciting things about to happen in my life & I just can't wait!!!!!


1. Pagnozzi Charity Event next Friday night with Ben & another couple!
2. Ben & I are attending our first wedding together next weekend!!!!! YAY Ann     Wizer & Jordan Difani!
3. The start of moving into a new place May 1st!
4. GRADUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. Starting a new big girl job May 16th! :)
6. First Bachelorette party in Memphis for Mallory! :)
7. LAKE every free weekend!!!
8. Throwing my first Bridal Shower for Mallory! :)
9. 22nd BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
10. Mallory & Tom's Wedding Festivities & then THE WEDDING!
11. Did I mention LAKE?
12. Texas with Emily for Miss Texas as my dear friends Jordan wins! :)
13. JULY 4th @ the lake!!!!!!!!!
14. Ben & I weekend vacation to ST. LOUIS for the U2 concert!!!!!!!!!!!!
15. LAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!
16. A summer vacation for Ben & I in August! (not sure where yet!)
17. Ben & I celebrate 1 year together!!!!!! 


Wow! What great things these next couple of months have in store! I am so lucky to have great friends, family & man in my life!!!! God is so good to me!!!


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment