Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Grilled Zucchini Pizza!

Grilled Zucchini Pizza Slices



Tonight, I made an AMAZING dinner! I literally could not get enough! Ben even praised it over and over again! I made Grilled Zucchini Pizza. I have been trying so hard to stay away from bread (carbs) and so I ran into this recipe and it is BETTER than regular pepperoni pizza.  Here is the recipe:
Cut slices of zucchini about 3/4 inch thick, then brush both sides lightly with olive oil.


Grill the zucchini slices on one side for about 7-8 minutes, or until there are some grill marks and the zucchini is starting to get tender.

Put about 1 spoonful of pizza sauce on each of the zucchinis.  THEN, add cheese, and any other toppings! I added Pepperonis and Mushrooms.
Place back on the grill for about 8 minutes (or the oven).  Just make sure that the cheese is melted and your toppings are done.
ENJOY!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment