Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm Back!

I'm back!....


Well, looking back, it has been quite a few months since blogging! I have had a few people tell me to start back, (Kati B for one*), so I am ready to start back.


What has been going on...
1. I graduated COLLEGE!!!!
2. I now work for CitiScapes Magazine! 
3. I moved into my own townhome!
4. I have been to 9 concerts since the last blog!
5. I have started working out almost everyday with Karrie&Michelle!
6. Ben & I traveled a lot!!!
7. I got an IPHONE!
8. I spent most weekends at the lake!
9. I have started drinking twice as much wine as I did before (THAT'S ALOT!)
10. I've been loving life and I have never been as happy as I am right now!


ADDICTIONS:
1. SHOPPING
2. PINTEREST!!! OMG!
3. GIRLS NIGHT W/WINE!!!
4. COOKING!! (Can't wait to share all of my recipes!)


I promise to blog more often! Hopefully EVERYDAY!!! I have so many great things that I have on my list to tell you all about! 



No comments:

Post a Comment