Tuesday, August 31, 2010

NEW JOB!!!!!!

So I have a new job! I am so excited! I am working just a couple days a week for a few hours at Fayetteville's #1 store....RIFFRAFF!!!!!!!!!
Front of Riffraff! Photo by Will Flowers!

Where we are located! On the Fayetteville Square!

Soooooo amazing!

I worked for the first time on Saturday with Kirsten..aka..THE BOSS! We had such a great time! I worked from 1030-630! I wasn't planning on working that long, but we were SOOO busy all day so I just stayed! There was only one time all day that I had a break (no one in the store) and it lasted for 3 minutes! But as everyone who knows me knows, I am a SOCIAL BUTTERFLY! So..having that one on one interaction with people is just right up my alley! I work tomorrow (Wednesday) from 2-6 so COME SEEEEEE ME!!!! You will want to buy the ENTIRE store! I promise! So bring lotttttsss of $$$$!

Till next time...(which I am planning on blogging again tonight because my wonderful roommate Jennifer told me people do that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment