Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Funny/Random event that happened to me on Saturday!

So as most of you know---the most random things happen to me! Saturday at the game, Amy Crain and I were craving hot chocolate! I owed her money from lunch the other day and so I just grabbed a $10 bill out of my wallet.  We also had a random $1 bill too so in all, we had $11! Whenever Amy and I were going to the concession stand, we started smelling FUNNEL CAKES! AHHH! We tried to follow the smell but we couldn't ever find them! Probably a good thing! haha! We were both so cold so we were trying to figure out how much hot chocolate we could get with our $11.  A regular Hot Chocolate was $3.  So..by doing the math, we could not afford to both get 2.  That would have been $12.  And we only had $11.  BOOO! So...we are both standing in line to get our drinks and we notice that there are Razorback MUGS that have hogs all over them for sale! THEY WERE SUPER CUTE! We set there and contemplated on how much we thought a mug was (not like we could afford one anyways) and if they could put hot chocolate in one! It was then our turn to order.  The "little" boy, yes-little boy, asked us what we wanted...

Little Boy-"Hi! What can I get you?"
Me-"How much are the Razorback Mugs?"
Little Boy-"$8"
Me-"And can you get one with hot chocolate in it?"
Little Boy looks unsure and decides to himself-"Sure why not!"
Me-"What's your name?"
Little Boy-"Isaac"
Me-"How old are you Isaac?"
Little Boy-"16!"
Me-"My name is Tressa! & and I am a really poor college kid who just has $11.  I think that you are super cute & I really would like 2 of those mugs with hot chocolate in them, but I only have $11 and it would cost me $16.  How about you do it and I won't tell if you don't tell!!!!!?? What do you think?"
Little Boy-"Umm...Sure!"

Amy is just standing there laughing at me the ENTIRE time! BUT hey--it worked & we had too much hot chocolate and ended up taking some home in our COOL/AWESOME new mugs! WOOOHOOOO

Oh what a random life I live...



No comments:

Post a Comment