Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Out of a bag!

Do you ever wish that you could just eat anything and it never affect your your body image? And why is it, that the best food is the worst food?? I have found, that the BEST food/WORST food is out of a bag....


Cheese is probably the BEST thing in the world to eat out of the bag! But of course, SO BAD!
This is my new obsession...just chocolate chips out of the bag! Just a little NOT healthy snack! Oh they are so good!
I could eat the ENTIRE bag at once of Nacho Cheese Doritos! These are the BEST & I just love licking off the cheese from my fingers after! But so bad!
Now, I know that nuts are healthy to an extent, but that is my problem! I would eat the ENTIRE bag of these cashews! Yummmmy!

Ben introduced me to these around Christmas time! BEST M&MS EVER! These are like heaven in a bite! So good!


Wouldn't it be so nice to be able to eat all of this anytime?? This is what I would eat all day everyday! 


What are some other things out of the bag that you could eat all day everyday??

No comments:

Post a Comment