Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Cleaning!

So I am really excited about Spring Break being next week! What am I doing you may ask?? CLEANING OUT MY LIFE! 


I have been making a schedule for the week of what I want to accomplish each day! 


Sunday-Laundry (I think I have about 6 loads to do!)
Monday-ATTEMPT to put all of my laundry away! (Closet is BUSTING right now!)
Tuesday- CLEAN! DEEEEEEP clean my room & bathroom.  I may have a really messy room and closet right now, but somehow, I have been cleaning around it all.
Wednesday-Go through my closet of a million clothes.  My motto is going to be.."If I haven't worn it/If I haven't seen this article of clothing in at least 3 months....PLATOS CLOSET!!!!"
Thursday-Take all of the bags of clothes to Plato's Closet for $$$$$$$$.
Friday-RELAX! I am off work and I can do NOTHING!!!!


**The best part about my week is that Ben is going to South Carolina & my roommate is going to Cabot! I have no one distracting me from getting this done!** (But I will miss both of them so much!)


After this next week, I will feel clean, productive, organized and FREE of clutter!


*I will post before and after pictures!






No comments:

Post a Comment