Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Busy Bee!

I have been so busy the last 2 weeks! I was doing so good blogging everyday but so many things have taken over my life!!!!
I have been just a little stressed the last couple of days and really wanted to pull out my hair! BUT----


Coffee has helped me so much! I have been able to stay up really late finishing things that needed to get done & really, coffee has just helped me get through the days awake!


I have never had so much homework these last 2 weeks than I have EVER had in college! I guess this Senioritis that I have is really killing me inside & so it just feels like a lot of homework! Not to mention, I should be finishing a project right now that is due at noon! :)
But I promise after this week is over, I have so much fun stuff to blog about! 

Hope everyone is having a GREAT week!--


No comments:

Post a Comment