Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Busy Beeeeee!

So...it has been almost 2 weeks since I have blogged! Oh my! I told my best friend, Mallory, that I would blog everyday! And I am going to really try to make an effort starting NOW to blog everyday! I have soooooo much on my mind all the time and I need to start sharing it w/ my blogging friends!

I have been so busy with school & work, and a little someone in my life! :) I had an AMAZING weekend in DALLAS!!!! The Hogs game was just INCREDIBLE! & the best part about the game...I MADE A DEBUT APPEARANCE ON THE JUMBO TRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But of course...my mouth is WIDE open! I am such a DORK! Oh well! It's just my everyday life! I had such a great weekend in Dallas w/Ben! We started the weekend out Friday night @ SIX FLAGS in Dallas! It was soooo much fun! We went into a haunted "building" and let me tell ya...IT WAS SUPER SCARY! It was just a bunch of really scary people/things jumping out at us! And they were freaky! I took the lead of the group walking through the place and so when I would get scared, everyone would jump! I have never screamed so loud and so much ever! Then Saturday, Ben & I met up with my family and headed to the stadium to tailgate & then enjoy the game! After sitting in traffic for 2 HOURS, we went to dinner w/the fam then OUT TOWN DALLAS! :) It was such a blast! I had the BEST WEEKEND EVER!


















No comments:

Post a Comment