Monday, October 25, 2010

HEALTHY DESSERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I have always had an obsession with STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKES! As everyone knows, they are not healthy! I would pick a milkshake over cake, chocolate...ANYTHING! There is know a healthy version of a strawberry milkshake!

THE ANSWER IS......
The most AMAZING dessert in the entire world!!!!!!!!!!! They are sold at any grocery store! AND...they are only 60 calories a piece!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH! At Chickfila...a strawberry milkshake has 770 calories! OMG! So..what would you rather have? 60 calories or 770?? I think I will go with 60!

So idea...put 2 of these smoothie bars in a cup and let them melt...throw in a straw and there you go! A MILKSHAKE! :)

You can thank me later after you try this amazing smoothie bar! :) YOU ARE WELCOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment