Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Two Favorite things about Fall! & the PARK!


I love this time of year! I know that I recently blogged about how beautiful this time of year is already, but I just can't get enough! I have really enjoyed the park the last couple of days.  All of the leaves on the trees are GORGEOUS! There is something that I have really been wanting to do here lately and it totally brings out the child in me.  Remember when you were a kid, and mom or dad would go outside and rake all of the leaves into big piles?? And then what would happen next? You and your sweet dog would run into the piles and jump in them.  It didn't matter how mad/upset your parents were, it was always a fun time.  I have been contemplating on buying a rake.  There are so many leaves outside my apartment.  I want to rake a big pile and then jump in them.  Crazy I know! I am still a kid at heart in so many ways! But there is nothing better in the fall than jumping into leaves! Anyone want to join me?

PARK---
The last couple of days, I have been to the park to run.  I could stay all day! This time of year is gorgeous at the park.  Mom and I have been getting into it because she doesn't like/approve of me going alone.  I know...there are weird people out there! But I carry my cell phone! And I make sure that it is fully charged when I go as well.  But I am getting addicted to God's beauty! Yesterday when I was there, I was having my alone time with God and it was like God was right there beside me the entire time.  Every time I would look up to witness the beauty in the trees, a bright light would always shine down.  I have always believed in small moments like that where God just takes your breath away with his presence. Oh God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment