Thursday, October 28, 2010

Waiting for an ANSWER from God....

Waiting for God to give you an answer is tough.  I am dealing with something that I am really needing God to let me know what to do and I feel like the more that I pray about it, the longer I am waiting.  Of course, I know that God will eventually answer, the waiting part is not fun.

My ordeal that I am dealing with is where I am suppose to be in May.  For 2 years now, my plan has been to move to Dallas and work for my families company, D.R. Horton.  I have literally been counting down the days to get to Dallas in May! I have already been condo and house shopping and I have been researching the ins and outs of the city! I have been contacting friends that I know are from Dallas and getting ready for a great life in the big D! BUT...here lately, some things in my life have changed. 

1. ALLLLL of my best friends are in Fayetteville! They are all in serious relationships and some even engaged and going to settle down in Fayetteville for a while.  I am a strong believer in being where my best friends are.  I have been with these girls for a really long time, and I could not imagine being 4 or 5 hours away from them.  I would love to be able to have dinner dates, wine nights, house parties, TAILGATE @ FOOTBALL TOGETHER, and even in the FUTURE raise our babies all together!

2. My family is just 2 hours away! I am already so far away from Momma & Daddy! Another 4 hours tacked on to that would not be fun! :( I need my family close! Also, my grandparents are getting older and I don't want to be very far from them either. 

3. My sister is still in Fayetteville for another 3 years.  I can't just leave her in Fayetteville!

4. From working at Riffraff and from being a babysitter in NWA, I have many families and friends that I just couldn't imagine being without.  I feel like I know some pretty cool people in NWA and I like that feeling! It would take me a really long time to get that way in Dallas.

5. Recently, I have added a new addition to my life, Ben! Ben is amazing and we are having the best time together and really getting to know each other! Who knows what the future holds....I will leave that one up to God! :)

Just a few of the reasons why I want to stay in Arkansas......























DALLLLLLLLAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS plus's----

1. Lots of $$$ for me! Being in a HUGE city in a corporate company is a plus! My dream of being very successful financially would come true! (Of course, that also comes with working my tail off!)

2. I have LOTS of family in Dallas!

3. I have LOTS of friends in Dallas! (Not best friends, but friends)

4. SHOPPPPPPPIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!

5. Dallas is just an AMAZING place to be!

6. I can get a condo in "Up-town!"





The thing that drives me crazy, is not knowing! I wish I could just close my eyes and wake up in June and know where I am and what I am doing! I am just all stressed out all the time over this inside but I have been praying like CRAZY that God will show me the way!


***LORD YOU'RE WORTHY OF ALL THE GLORY & ALL THE HONOR & ALL THE PRAISE!!!!!!!!***


1 comment:

  1. Praying for you girl. Either decision will be a difficult one to make.... but you will eventually get a peace about whichever one you make. :) It is definitely hard to choose between relationships or a career... praying God gives you the wisdom to make the best decision for you!

    ReplyDelete