Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My new Christmas Sweater!

Thursday night is Ben's office's Christmas Party.  We are going to Bonefish! His nurses came up with the idea of all wearing Ugly Christmas Sweaters so that is the plan!!! Of course, I want to still attempt to look cute (You know, being Ben's girlfriend and all at HIS office party!).  So I have been on the hunt for a "CUTE" Ugly Christmas Sweater! I found gold on EBAY!!!!!! I bought an adorable little sweater that is LIME GREEN! It has SEQUIN Santas all over it!!! SUPER cute (for a Christmas Sweater!).


I just love this little thing!! My plan is to go to Target tomorrow and get a fitted tshirt that has Santa on it to wear under it! If not, I may just wear a white tshirt!

ALSO--Today at Hobby Lobby, I found these AMAZING/FUNNY necklaces for Ben and I to wear!!! We are going to have so much fun with this!!



I can't believe Christmas is in a WEEK and a HALF! AHHH!!! So much to do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment