Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wrapping DISASTER!!!!!!!

I absolutely LOVE wrapping presents!! It is my favorite thing about Christmas time! But--I had a very traumatic experience!

A couple of nights ago, I was wrapping presents while Ben & I were watching "The Other Guys." Everything was going perfect! I was almost finished wrapping too! Then it happened.... You know when you are wrapping a present, and you are holding the package just right and you use every part of your body to hold that wrapping paper in place just so you can sneak a piece of tape without the hold of the wrapping paper moving??? Well that was where is happened....next thing I know, the tape decides to wrap around my finger! It was one of those "Dang it" moments! So--what do I do? I had no other hand to use because it was holding the wrapping paper on the box (as was my arm/elbow) so all I could think of to use was my mouth.  I was going for my teeth and the tape hit my lip (chapped lip) and when I moved my hand, a whole chunk of skin from my lip was then on the tape!!!!! Blood was everywhere! I am screaming! Ben, being the Doctor, just laughs at me but still came to my rescue! What a great boyfriend!! Well, he knows that I am very dramatic about any situation! So after him coming to my rescue, my lip began to swell! I could feel my entire heart beating in my lip! So before I went to bed, I took a picture.......






















Yes--you can feel sorry for me now!!! Thank you! Let me just say, don't use your mouth in wrapping presents! Lesson taught, lesson learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment