Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New for 6 weeks! :(

One of the things that I have asked for Christmas is INVISALINE! I know, I don't have bad/crooked/all over the place teeth.  But being a former Dental Assistant, I notice everything.  There are a couple of little bitty spaces/gaps that I can see when I look into the mirror.  So about 4 weeks ago, I went into the Dentist to get my mouth molded into what would soon be my new retainer to wear everyday.  CLEAR RETAINER!!!!!!!! So today was the day! The appointment that I had been waiting for!

THIS IS NOT WHAT I HAD IN MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-So when I went in there, I found out that the lab made the wrong retainer.  The Dentist took off my permanent retainer and placed this in my mouth.  Yes-This is the old fashion 8th grade retainer that everyone has already had, thrown away in a paper towel, lost, let your dog chew on, step on and probably more! Well if you know me, you know that I am always a couple steps behind everyone else!! haha! So I have to wear this nasty thing that hurts my teeth really bad for 6 weeks! OH THE PAIN TO LOOK GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know my teeth have already moved! Yippie!

-Oh & the other good thing about this retainer....
1. I can't talk right...
2. I spit everywhere...
3. I can't swallow...
4. I tried to drink out of a bottle of water and spilled it everywhere!...
5. I just look like I am in 9th grade or lower!

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL MY TEETH ARE STRAIGHT(er)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment