Saturday, January 8, 2011

It sure has been a while...

Well--blogger friends, I am so sorry that it has been since the 21st of December since I last blogged.  What fun I have been having though!!!  After writing last, some of my adventures began!


I went home to Marshall the 22nd of December and Ben came with me! We had so much fun!!! This was the first time that Ben had ever been to Marshall! He loved it (well-he said he did)! Then there was Christmas! I had an amazing Christmas with my family! I have the BEST family in the entire world! (Sorry if you really thought yours was the BEST because mine is! haha) I was so excited to get what I have been BEGGGGGGGING for since I started college!!! Santa brought me a MACBOOK!!!!!! Oh is it wonderful! I absolutely love it! 
(Please excuse the bed head and no makeup!)


After Christmas weekend, I drove back to Fayetteville and worked a couple of days before leaving to drive back to Marshall with Ben to then fly out to Tunica with my family! We had a VERY successful gambling trip! I brought home $387.00!!!!! Yippppppie! I only took $55 with me! We had such a great New Years Eve and New Years Day!






We landed back in Marshall around noon on Sunday the 2nd and Ben and I then drove to Little Rock! We went and visited with my Grandma Pearlie and watched the Cowboys game with her! Ben is so good with my grandparents! He is so funny with them! Before dinner we headed to Cabot to stay with my Uncle Mike and Aunt Tanya.  We had so much fun with them that night! We laughed until close to midnight then had to get some sleep because we woke up at 330 AM to catch our 540 AM flight to New Orleans!!!!!!!
















NEW ORLEANS WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! We had so much fun! This was my first time to ever see New Orleans! What a busy but fun place to be.  Bourbon Street was a lot of fun as well! BUT PACKED!! We ran into so many people that we knew from Fayetteville. It was like a big reunion! As far as the game goes----It was a lot of fun cheering for the hogs but so sad that we lost! 





No comments:

Post a Comment