Thursday, January 20, 2011

Show us your Singles: Meet my best friend Jen

So it's "Show us your Singles" over at Kelly's Corner, and since I have the most amazing best friend who just happens to be single, I figured why not show her to all of yall!

Meet my best friend and roomie: Jen



Jen's in her 20's, in graduate school at the University of Arkansas and teaches high school science. 


She's one of the sweetest people I know.  She loves the Lord and has a passion for His word.  We've done Bible studies together for the past several years and I'm always amazed by her ability to overcome ANY obstacle.  I have the privledge of living with her, and I promise what you see is exactly what you get!  

The man she ends up with is going to be one very lucky man!  She's so much fun to be around.  She loves going to concerts, eating out, working out, and simply spending time with friends and family.  She has a servant's heart to the core.


I'm SO ready for Jen to meet an amazing guy who loves the Lord and will be captivated by her, like we all are! 

So if you know a guy who fits the bill, have him email her!  
jbradley@uark.edu

Oh and I promise I'll tell her I'm doing this, AFTER I post this! HA



2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! Good luck and I hope she doesn't get too upset that you posted this for her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted this about my friend Brian...long distance relationships do work!

    http://forttaylor.blogspot.com/2011/01/prince-charming-has-arrived-brian-ga.html

    ReplyDelete