Monday, February 7, 2011

Book at the time!/Who I want to be when I grow up!

Do you ever feel like you buy books thinking that you will read them, and then next thing you know, your book collections looks like this......
and you probably have not read but maybe parts of just a few of them??
Well, that is what my book collection seems like! I have a problem of buying books CONSTANTLY and only reading the first couple of chapters and then that is it...it goes into the collection of books where I did the same thing.  It is not that I am not into each book when I read them, it is just that I get so busy and never finish them and then I just move on to the next one with the mind set that "I WILL read this book!"

Well I love to read---and it really does take a REALLY good book to get me to read the ENTIRE thing...

So I have one actress that I really love! KRISTIN CHENOWETH! You may know her from Wicked or 4 Christmases, Deck the Halls, RV, Pink Panther, or Bewitched.  She is just the cutest little thing! I love watching her in movies and I have always been very interested in her! In 2009, Kristin came out with her book "A Little Bit Wicked." It is her bibliography! I just started it and I AM ALMOST FINISHED!!!!!!!!!! She is unbelievable! I won't spoil the book for you, but she is the MOST interesting woman! She was adopted into a very strange family and made the best out of it.  AND--she is HILARIOUS! I catch myself busting out laughing constantly! 

                                                       
A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE!!!!
After reading this, I hope to grow up to be just like her! She is amazing!!! But for now, I am going to just finish the book! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment