Friday, February 4, 2011

What I am into!

I have noticed that a lot of people have been posting about the things that they are addicted to at the moment and I thought that I would do the same!


Here are the things that I am into right now!
This moisture cream is AMAZING!!! I use it daily before putting my make-up on. When Ben & I went to New Orleans, we stayed at the "W" hotel and they supplied everything in the bathroom as "Bliss." I became addicted from that day.  I am almost out of my bottle that I took from the hotel, and I soon found out at to buy it online through bliss.com, it is almost $50!!!!!! Crazy! Beauty cost!

I can not live without this new scent from bath & body works! "Caribbean Escape!" This is one of the new scents from b&bw and it is my new favorite! It keeps in mind that SUMMER IS CLOSE! (Well maybe not but it helps!)

Yes- I still take Flintstone Vitamins! They are like candy to me! My theory on this is.....Why not ENJOY taking a vitamin everyday! It is not just like a regular pill that you take! The chewables are AMAZING!!!! Sometimes I even take 2!

I am addicted to ANYTHING with this quote on it! I just ordered a HUGE poster that I am going to get framed soon! I also just bought a journal that looks just like this with a new bookmark that is the same to use daily! Oh it is my favorite!

When I was Miss Arkansas International, I had the honor and privilege to start using Clay Spann make-up! Being a pageant girl, I have tried many different kinds of make-up and this is the VERY BEST!! 

Well, I don't think that I need to say much...This thing is AMAZING! If there happened to be a fire at my apartment, I would grab this and this alone! 

Just some more Clay Spann makeup! If you would ever want to order from their website, it is www.clayspann.com

If you have never owned anything from Scentsy, NOW IS THE TIME!!!!!!!! They have wall plug-ins as well as as large warmers that plug in anywhere.  The scents are UNLIMITED on choices! And they are amazing! My representative that I go through is Erin Parker.  Her website for Scentsy is www.erinparker.scentsy.com 
This is my FAVORITE scent!!! I can place one little square out of about 12 in my plug-in and it will last about 2 weeks! My room always smells so good from this scent.  

Need a little scent in your car?? I have the leather scent and it is AWESOME!!!!! You can also buy these from Erin Parker's website!
I wear this EVERYDAY! I could not live without it! I forget my phone more than forgetting to wear this everyday! And, I always get lots of compliments on it.
I have VERY long hair! And FRIZZZZZZZZY! So, I don't wash my hair but 2 times a week! You maybe saying "gross!" Well, I am sorry but I have a very busy life and I do not have time to wash, dry (for 15 min.), and then straighten (30 min.) everyday! So Sunday and Wednesday nights, I wash my hair! :) BUT--For the other days, this product is my life saver!!!!!!! I use it just like hair spray and it cleans my hair! Everyone MUST try it! You will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLANNER!!! This is my new planner that I have for 2011! The director of Miss Tennessee gave this to me as a gift and it is BY FAR the BEST planner that I have ever had! It stays with me AT ALL TIMES!!!!! If I ever lost it, I would be lost!

This hair spray saves my life every morning! I have such frizzy hair and this glues it to my head haha! And it SMELLS AMAZING!!!!!! Sometimes I just spray and walk through it as a perfume! haha!

NOW FOR SOME FOOD!!!!!!!!
I am addicted to Edamame with EXTRA salt for a snack! Yummmmmy!
 
I LOVE PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could eat this french bread pizza daily! (And a lot of the time I do!) I add mushrooms and sometimes some peppers! BUT..to make it REALLY crunchy, COOK IN THE OVEN AND NOT THE MICROWAVE! Yummy!

MY NEW FAVORITE FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THESE ARE LIKE HEAVEN IN A BITE! EVERYONE MUST TRY THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT SNACK!
BEST HEALTHY SNACK!!!!!!! 0 grams of FAT! It's just like eating at a Mexican Restaurant! SOOOOO YUMMY!
& you can pair it with these chips......

ENJOY!!!!






1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got a Macbook for Christmas...I got one when I graduated HS, & will NVR go back to a PC! :P I LOVE Scentsy stuff too! AHH!! My favorite is white tea & cactus...YUM! Try it if you haven't! I'm gonna have to get some lil tags for my car...I LOVE your watch & always notice it in your Rifraff pics!

    I'm glad you did this too...it was fun! =)

    ReplyDelete