Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Good Sleep!

Something about a snow day helps with sleep! I have been running crazy the last couple of days with so many things going on! I am so very thankful for this snow day!!!! I slept like a little baby until NOON!



So have you ever fallen asleep in the weirdest position but it was the BEST sleep that you had?? Last night I fell asleep on my bed but sitting up with a book.  I slept that way until I woke up at 5:15 from the University's text about school being closed! When I woke up, I looked around and realized that I had fallen asleep while reading my book! BUT it was the BEST sleep that I could have had! I then just fell back asleep in that same position! IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!! (Then I woke up at NOON!)


I know this blog post is pointless, but I just thought it was so funny how you can fall asleep in the craziest positions and it be the BEST sleep that you could have possibly had! :)

HAVE A GREAT SNOW DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment