Tuesday, September 7, 2010

ABC's "Bachelor Pad"

This show just gets me going....so here we go!

So we have Jesse Kovacs & Elizabeth.....Tenley & Kiptyn....& Natalie & David left after this week! But this week's episode was just CRAZY!

First...I must say...Jesse B & Peyton should NOT have been voted off! Peyton was totally stabbed in the back by Natalie & Tenley! Strategically, they should not have gone home.  It is going to be a tough battle now!

Second...DON'T GET ME STARTED ON ELIZABETH! AHH! Geez!...First, she needs her hair colored bad by a hair dresser and not her box that she uses at home! Her hair is ORANGE! When she was on the Bachelor season 14, she had brown hair and it was beautiful! Who told her to attempt to go blonde? And why did she listen? Just like she did in the Bachelor, she is such a tease! This week she just drove me crazy when her and Kovacs went to the "fantasy suit!" I just had to rewind it 4 times to laugh! She basically has "fun" with Kovacs, and then tries to say that really all it was, was him getting "laid!" and that he doesn't try to go out of his way to do ROMANTIC things with her!!! HELLLLLO ELIZABETH....he snuck into the fantasy suit with you and brought wine! What is that to you??? He has been so sweet to you this entire time and you say stuff like that! What are you thinking Elizabeth! I just really hope that you go home and watch yourself and realize that you are CRAZY! I really wish that she would go home! Kovacs is great...He can stay!

Elizabeth BEFORE && AFTER ON HAIR....

I am a dark hair fan!!!!!!!!!!!

Third...I love me some Kiptyn! I thought about going after him, but I read in a magazine that he is still dating Tenley! BUMMER!...they really are a cute little couple though! And I really do like Tenley! She seems super sweet! Sometimes the squeaky voice gets me but I do really like her!

Fourth...David is SEXY! Waoooo! I like him! I would have LOVED to have rode in the yellow car with him! Natalie is cute but she is on her SECOND guy in the house...And she is already saying that David is "everything that she has ever wanted in a guy!" Umm...how do you know? You just started "dating" (or whatever they are) like 3 days ago! I just really have mixed emotions about Natalie! She def. stabbed Peyton in the back with week though!

In my opinion...Next week, Elizabeth and Kovacs will go home! Thank goodness!

Now-----I have already read "Reality Steve" so I do know who wins! :)

But, as most of my friends know, I am still on the road to find Ty! Alli didn't pick him because OBVIOUSLY, he is meant to be with me! He lives in Nashville and I am going to Nashville in 2 weeks! SO.....YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! I am on the hunt for TY!!!!!
--So this is what we both would look like next to one another....

Ok, i'll stop right there! haha! Oh the road to Ty....

Anyways, off to bed! Remember your prayers tonight before bed! Goodnight my friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment