Tuesday, September 14, 2010

GREAT weekend!

So this weekend I went to LITTLE ROCK! It was my first time to ever go out downtown.  I went with a group of friends and met my BFFFFFFF Katie Rayburn out! We had such a good time! We went to Ernie Bigs! I really wish that Fayetteville had a place like this! Piano Bar downstairs & a dance club upstairs! We migrated upstairs and danced the night away! :) Michael & John Edin were with us and they showed some girls how to dance! hahaa! There was a stage that you could dance on and there was a girl with us celebrating her 21st birthday! We all got on the little stage with her to dance for her birthday when all of a sudden, this foreign girl pushes me out of the way and I fall off the little stage! She kept threatening me with her facial expressions that I better not get back up there! I don't know if it was because maybe I am a bad dancer or if she just wanted to dance! haha! We have still been laughing about it ever sense! It was so much fun though! I ran into so many friends that I haven't seen in a REALLLLY long time!!!

Katie & I

Skylar!!!!!!!

EDIN TWIN!

Dancing!

SATURDAY was the GAME! I just tailgated in LR and didn't actually go into the game! It was a lot of fun though! I had a cute dress to wear to the game but I am a RETARD and spilt coffee down my dress so I had to wear jeans and a cute shirt that I had and IT WAS SOOOOO HOTTTTTT! I burned up! &&&& it was super humid! But the HOGS WON!!!!! But I was really sad to see that Georgia lost :(

Justin Wells & I


Cody Hammons & I tailgating!



SATURDAY NIGHT...we went out to HILLCREST! Hillcrest is a really low key social area! It was a lot of fun! I ended up meeting a lot of new people and hung out with a lot of friends! I ran into an old friend that I haven't seen in months, Shona Spencer! I was so excited that I ran into her and we caught up for a while! :) I just love you Shona!

Shona & I...a little sweaty! It was so hotttttt!

SUNDAY we drove back to Fayetteville! We made a couple of stops but made it back safe and sound!

SUNDAY NIGHT...well...I had a GREAT Sunday night! That's all I am saying about that! :) :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment