Monday, September 27, 2010

New week...New Life!

What a crazy week it was last week! I had 5 tests!!!!!!! I have to admit that I have SENIORITIS! And I reallllllly need to get rid of it! This is by far the hardest semester that I have ever had! I just have some ridiculous professors this semester.  I have one teacher who speaks so over everyone's (well maybe just mine) head that you basically just stare at her.  I have another professor who thinks that we (her students) are only taking her class and that is it.  She assigns us HUGE assignments after every class and they are always due next class! WHAT IS SHE THINKING! Anyways, it is time to really buckle down in school!

BAMA game--I was so sad that we lost Saturday.  I had a great time though! Some of my best friends from Little Rock, Katie Rayburn, Caitlin Church, Codi Smith & Nicole Clark, all came up and stayed with me and we had a blast!
We are so excited to all be going to DALLAS next weekend! :) It is going to be such a good time!
Saturday night, all of us girls went out to Dickson! We laughed and laughed all night and had a great time! Sunday morning, we all woke up and had brunch at Common Grounds and then they all had to get back to Little Rock :( I had the best weekend with those girls and I am so excited for Dallas!







Friday night, Amy Crain & Chase Feltner, Jennifer, Trent Turchi & I all went to Parkerpalooza! It was so much fun! The store that I work at, Riffraff, decorated the party and it looked FABULOUS! (Go K!) Erin & Jonathon Parker are the BEST party host ever! I was so upset that I forgot my camera Friday night, but I did take a couple of pictures with my camera!





I am really excited to have a low strung week ahead of me! I have one quiz this week and that is it! I do have to work a couple of days but I am going to enjoy my favorite things this week! I have already finished laundry and cleaning of my room and it is only MONDAY! Amy & I are going BOOT shopping tomorrow! Of course we don't already have any! haha! I am looking for a really cute pair of grey flat boots!

Oh and the best part about this week...the weekend...PARENTS COMING INTO TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see my Momma & Daddy! I haven't been home in 2 months and so I am so excited about this weekend!

& I am going to make it a point to blog EVERY night this week! I have lots on my mind! :)

Have a lovely night!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment