Thursday, September 2, 2010

Weekend of fun!!!!!

This weekend is the weekend that I have been waiting for and looking forward to for a REALLLLY long time! Not only is it the beginning of RAZORBACK FOOTBALL, but I am also getting to go see JOHN MAYER!

JOHN MAYER--
If anyone knows me, they know that I am John Mayers BIGGGGGEEESSSSTTT fan! I live and breath his music! He is my absolute favorite! A while back, my bestest friend in the ENTIRE world, Kyle Schmidt, called me and asked me to go with him! Like I would EVER turn that down! Kyle and I have been counting down the days! ROAD TRIP TO TULSA!!!!!!!!!!!! We have 3rd row seats toooooo! We are beyond thrilled!
Cutest couple ever!!!!! Only if I had a REAL chance....
After an amazing Friday night at JOHN MAYER, I am so excited to get to wake up EARLY and start TAILGATING with my friends and family! We always have the best times! I have a really cute dress that has a hog on it tooo! I love early season games because you can wear cute dresses and not FREEEEZZZEEEEE to death....And, the HOGS are good this year lol!

HOGS--
So here is my opinion on the HOGS...
-I think we are going to be really good! :)
-I think that we are going to have to lose a game and unfortunately, I think that is going to have to be to GEORGIA :(
But, that is just my opinion!
GOOOOOO HOOOGGGGGGSSSSS!


Party on the Patio tonight to watch my friends "The Heat" perform...
John Mayer w/my best friend Kyle Friday night....
Razorback football Saturday night!....
GREAT WEEKEND AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment