Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Busy Week Ahead & Random Thoughts!

This week is CRRRRAAAZZZZZZZYYYYYYY for me! But I have a lot of exciting things going on at the end of the week!

I have 2 big assignments due and a HUGE test on Thursday!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&...........
TOMORROW IS MY BEST FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AMY CRAIN TURNS 21 TOMORROW! I am so excited that this day is finally here! We are going to have so much fun!

Amy & I from my 21st!

At my 21st...Amy, Jennifer, Erin & Me! :)

Since we have a terrible test on Thursday, we have decided to celebrate Amy's birthday on Thursday night! :) Yay!

Friday morning I am flying out to Nashville! I am so excited and so honored to have been invited to sing at the Miss Tennessee International Pageant! The director, Phil Frazier, is the sweetest man that I know! I am singing two days in a row! I am beyond thrilled! I will be returning on Monday night! I am going to have such a good weekend! :)

I hope everyone has a good week as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment