Saturday, September 18, 2010

NO MORE EATING FOR ME!!!!!!!!

If you are my friend, you will help me (or just tell me) to STOP eating horrible food! Ok, I know without a doubt that I am NOT fat.  But, I am on that road if I don't stop eating everything I crave! And no, I am not fishing for compliments that I am skinny.  But the last 3 weeks, I have been TERRIBLE and it shows in my face! When I have these eating binges, I gain weight in my face first! And the bad thing about that, is that if you take a picture of just your face and someone else, you look chubby because your face is! Ahh! Anyways, just needing to rant!

---NO MORE...
1. Cookie Dough
2. French Fries
3. Chocolate
4. Cheese
5. SUGAR
6. Burgers
7. Pizza
8. Alcohol

Ok I am done...I just finished a Burger and Fries and a drink! It was good and it better last me because all this week, I am eating broccoli and running miles and miles!

Ok I am really done!

Have a great day! :)
I just wanted to rant!

1 comment: