Thursday, September 9, 2010

LOTS to blog about!

As the title says..I have LOTS to blog about!

FIRST---I have a new friend on facebook that I am so excited about! I actually jumped up and down when my Notification said "Ty Brown has accepted your friend request."!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! And yes, it is his REAL facebook page! Most of the hype has gone down for him since Bachelorrette....(I know this from creeping on him! lol) But here is my problem now!....I am going to Nashville next weekend (where he lives) and I really would like to try to meet him! BUT HOW??? My mom is so crazy and keeps telling me to just message him and say "hey, lets meet up!" I don't think so MOM! It's already creepy enough that I want to message him anyways! I don't know what to do! I want to meet him so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO! Should I message him? No, Yes? Or just leave my dream boy alone?

Ty Brown

SECOND---I am a RELIGIOUS Big Brother fan! I watch allllllll episodes! My friend Britney Haynes has been AMAZING! But unfortunately, she was evicted last night :( But I must say that I am SO PROUD of her! She fought so hard until the end! Way to go Brit on getting to the FINAL 4! You go girl! Love you!!! I feel so bad that poor Brit has to go to the house and live with RACHEL! AHHH gross! I feel for her!

But..My thoughts on BIG BROTHER....I think Lane is so funny! Last night, he said that when Britney was sad, it was like "one of his good dogs died!" hahahahaha! I loved it! I am an ENZO fan! Hayden is toooo perfect for me! He is gorgeous but I think he really feels like he has already won! I am hoping ENZO wins! I can't wait to find out TONIGHT who is the new H.O.H!!!!!

THIRD---I must say GO SAINTS! Saints are playing the Vikings tonight and I am allllllll about some DREW BREEEEEEESSSSS! So GO SAINTS!!!!


Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment