Thursday, September 2, 2010

September Resolutions!

I can not believe that it is SEPTEMBER! Wow! This summer flew by! But, this month has so much excitement to it! I have a lot planned for this month!

I want this to be a REALLY good month, so I have made some September Resolutions...
1. Improving my relationship with God!
The past couple of months, I have really become a lot closer with the Lord and I really hope that this month, I can become even closer! I made a promise with the Lord this week that I would leave my radio on K-Love and I was SUCCESSFUL! When I felt the urge to change the station, I just prayed that God would be with me! And of course he was! My girls and I are going to be doing a bible study together over Revelations starting in a couple of weeks! I am so excited!

2. Eating healthier & Working out DAILY!
Of course, a typical resolution!

3. BUDGET my $$!
This is something that is a MUST! I now have a job and will be making extra money and I have got to work on SAVING and not spending! May will be here soon and that means BUYING A HOUSE IN DALLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that I will want to go crazy shopping then, so I need to save NOW!

4. Loving life!
September is BEAUTIFUL and I want to make time to really just sit back and enjoy life and what God has in it for me!

Until next time...(5 min from now! haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment